Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Random Daily Bulls**t - Sept 4th

That's right, kids! You'll be enlightened, captivated, and shocked into reading the Random Daily Bulls**t for years to come. So without further ado, roll 'em ...

Today's To Do List:

  1. Read Alex Moreno's script, "Ramble On". I've already completed 20 of the 100 pages, so just 80% left. Yes, I see the glass as mostly empty.
  2. Clean the damn house.
  3. Kill three hours on Twitter ... maybe four ...
  4. Eat.
  5. S**t.
  6. Respond to emails that have been sitting in my inbox, starred, tagged with high priority, beeping, flashing, "write back now!" stamped across them. Maybe I'll push this to tomorrow's to do list.
  7. Doctor's appointment.
  8. RUN - yes, exercise is very important for everyone. Even writers.
  9. Kill the last few hours of my day on Twitter ... then fall asleep at the desk ... drooling on the keyboard.
Tomorrow's daily rant will include this same list, but those items completed will be crossed off. Call it "accountability" or "peer pressure". I will bang out this list; otherwise, I invite all to send me hate mail, emasculate me. Gimme your best shot!

Time for me to roll out of here for about an hour or two ... but I shall return.

No comments:

Post a Comment