Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Random Daily Bulls**t - Sept 5th

Okay, so yesterday was not as productive as I had hoped. Well, not productive from a writing perspective ... let's check out yesterday's list ... 

Yesterday's To Do List:

  1. Read Alex Moreno's script, "Ramble On". I've already completed 20 of the 100 pages, so just 80% left. Yes, I see the glass as mostly empty.
  2. Clean the damn house.
  3. Kill three hours on Twitter ... maybe four ...
  4. Eat.
  5. S**t.
  6. Respond to emails that have been sitting in my inbox, starred, tagged with high priority, beeping, flashing, "write back now!" stamped across them. Maybe I'll push this to tomorrow's to do list.
  7. Doctor's appointment.
  8. RUN - yes, exercise is very important for everyone. Even writers.
  9. Kill the last few hours of my day on Twitter ... then fall asleep at the desk ... drooling on the keyboard.
"See - I didn't lie!"
So as you can see, I didn't finish reading Alex Moreno's script, still have those emails sitting there (although I did say I would get to them "tomorrow"), and I didn't run. However, we had some huge storms last night, so running was out of the question. An act of God. So you can't fault me for that.




 

Today's To Do List:

  1. Read & Review Alex Moreno's script, "Ramble On". Submit feedback form and email marked up script to Alex (the due date is actually the end of this week, but I like to finish things earlier than expected).
  2. Respond to emails that have been sitting in my inbox, starred, tagged with high priority, beeping, flashing, "write back now!" stamped across them. Maybe I'll push this to tomorrow's to do list. Sound familiar?!?
  3. RUN & ST (that's "strength training" for you newbies out there) 
  4. Twitter, Twitter, Twitter.
  5. Emails, Emails, Emails.
  6. Reach out to Rob Dillon from Feedback Friday - submit a review of his first 10 pages for consideration as his site's guest reviewer.
  7. Twitter, Twitter, Twitter.
  8. Zzzzzzzzz ...
That should be enough for one day!








Did anyone catch the DNC last night? Based on the feed
from last night's Twitter feed, it seemed like everyone
was tuned in. But not I ... I was too busy on Twitter.

Tonight, the NFL season officially kicks off with the Giants vs. Cowboys. I'm not a fan of either team, but I'll need to check my fantasy football teams to see if I have any of the players on my roster. Who else is addicted to fantasy football? Send an email and tell me all about it!

This week I'll be posting articles on my favorite websites, resources, and movies.

Ok, time to suck down some coffee and wake up. Have a great day!

NOW GET BACK TO WRITING!

No comments:

Post a Comment